The City of Westlake Village encourages and welcomes your involvement in civic activities which include participation on City committees, task forces, events, special projects & more.
- Disaster Response Team (DRT) & CERT
- Volunteers on Patrol (VOP)
- Digitizing historical archives at City Hall
- Special events, such as Concerts in the Park & City Celebration
Annual Application Process:
- Cultural Recreation Advisory Board (CRAB)
- Public Safety Advisory Board (PSAB)
The City is proud to participate in the iServe Service Learning program with the Las Virgenes Unified School District to provide opportunities for youth to fulfill their community service hours throughout the year.
*Waiver must be uploaded to the application.
Links for more information:
- Volunteers on Patrol through the LA County Sheriff's Department
- Disaster Response Team
- iServe program
- Cultural Recreation Advisory Board
- Public Safety Advisory Board