How do I report a streetlight outage?
You can contact the City offices directly at 818-706-1613 or simply report the problem to Southern California Edison either by phone at 800-611-1911 or via the website address below. Report a street light outage

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a streetlight outage?
2. How do I report a service request to the CIty such as a pot hole, a damaged street sign, a traffic signal malfunction, a broken sprinkler head, etc.?
3. How do I find out more about Capitol Improvement projects in the City?
4. Who do I contact about drainage issues?
5. How to I obtain an encroachment permit?
6. Not finding the answer you are looking for?