Who handles Building and Safety services for the City?
Administration of Building Codes is the responsibility of the Los Angeles County Building and Safety office. This office also is responsible for the checking of plans for compliance with building codes, issuance of building permits, and performance of building inspections. The Building and Safety office is located in Calabasas, and may be reached at 818-880-4150.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a birth certificate?
2. How to I obtain a Death Certificate?
3. Is Westlake Village located in Los Angeles County or Ventura County?
4. Do I need a City business license to operate a business in the City of Westlake Village?
5. If I would like to get more involved in my City, what opportunities are available?
6. How and where do I register to vote?
7. Who handles Building and Safety services for the City?
8. Are City Council meetings shown live on T.V. or streamed online?
9. Does the City publish a newsletter?
10. How do I submit a claim to the City?
11. What are the City's Development Standards?
12. How do I request documents from the City?
13. Where can I obtain information on City elections?
14. What are the City's regulations on fences and walls?
15. How do I obtain a permit to host a special event on public property including run or bike events?
16. How do I obtain a permit to film in the City?
17. Does the City have Homeowner's Associations?
18. How do I obtain a marriage license?
19. How do I obtain a passport?
20. How do I obtain a permit from the City?
21. How do I obtain Public Records from the City?
22. Where do I get information on street signs in the City?
23. Is there free wifi at the Civic Center?
24. Not finding the answer you are looking for?