Who handles Animal Control Services for the City?
The City of Westlake Village contracts with Los Angeles County to provide animal control services.  The Agoura Animal Shelter currently covers 125 square miles, providing field services to Westlake Village and five other cities including the unincorporated Los Angeles County area.  Los Angeles County Animal Control Agoura Hills Animal Shelter is located on 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 and can be contacted through telephone at 818-991-0071.

Show All Answers

1. When is it appropriate to call 911 or the Sheriff's Station directly?
2. Does the City impose any requirements for door-to-door solicitation?
3. How long can a vehicle be parked on a public street?
4. Who handles Animal Control Services for the City?
5. Are the restrictions on parking recreation vehicles, trucks, and trailers on City streets?
6. What information does the City provide on Emergency Preparedness?
7. Where can I go to get finger printing?
8. Are there any Sheriff's Department programs specifically for juveniles?
9. How do I start a Neighborhood Watch program?
10. Where are the regulations on Noise in the City?
11. How do I contact the Sheriff's Department in a non-emergency?
12. Does the City have a Volunteer Patrol program?