You're invited to Celebrate Our Planet this April!
The official theme of Earth Day 2023 is "Invest in our Planet". Come celebrate with us and learn more about what YOU can do to invest in our planet.
Follow us on Facebook & use the hashtag #WLVEarthDay to share what you're doing to invest in our planet this year.
Wishbone Trail Clean-Up
- Saturday, April 15th, 9am-12pm
- In partnership with the Conejo Open Space Conservation Agency (COSCA)
- Registration required. Click here to register.
- Once you register, a volunteer waiver form must be filled out & sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earth Day Festival
- Saturday, April 22nd, 5-9pm
- Located at the Westlake Village Community Park
- Cozy up and watch Wall-E at sundown
- Create & take home your own recycled planter w/CReATE STUDIOS
- Free sunset yoga @ 7pm w/Proactive Sports
- Bring your own reusable water bottle to fill up at the water station! The first 100 guests to fill up will receive a free gift!
- Enjoy food trucks, music, games & face painting
- Meet local vendors and learn about conservation efforts and investing in our planet! Groups include but are not limited to:
- North Santa Monica Bay Watershed (Free plant giveaway)
- Las Virgenes Municipal Water District
- Agoura Animal Care Center
- Waste Management
- Tree People
- LA County Master Gardeners
- & more!
Bi-Annual Shred Event *Residents Only
- Saturday, April 29th, 9am-1pm
- Located at Westlake Village City Hall
- In partnership with Waste Management
- Bring up to 4 boxes or bags for shredding your sensitive documents safely
- Pick up your free tabletop trash can and food waste bucket while you're here! Supplies are limited.
Other Ways to Celebrate!
- WLV Library Activity with Plant Plug!
- Where does food come from? Taylor from Plant Plug will give a lesson on growing fresh fruits and vegetables in Los Angeles and how environment impacts what we eat. You will even get to create a beginner garden to take home! Ages 5-12, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Click here to view the flyer
- Register here
Click on the image below to view the flyer!
All details subject to change.