Forms and Handouts
Please visit the online application page to submit the following applications online: Zoning Clearances, Fence Permits, Sign Permits, and Oversize Vehicle Permits.
- Development Application
- Property Owner Affidavit
- Development Application Requirements and Fee Schedule
- Small Wireless Facility Application
- SB 35 Streamlined Approval Process Eligibility Checklist
- SB 330 Preliminary Application and Requirements
Construction & Demolition Debris Forms
The following projects require recycling of construction and demolition debris (C&D):
- Construction of any new building except manufactured structures and unenclosed shade structures
- All building additions
- All non-residential building alterations with a permit valuation of $200,000 or more
- All residential building alterations that demolish 50% or more of existing conditioned space
- Construction of a new swimming pool or demolition and reconstruction of an existing swimming pool
- All grading and excavation activity with export of soil
C&D Pre-Construction Plan and Post-Construction Report forms are required for the above projects. If you need assistance converting C&D debris volume to weight, please use the Volume to Weight Conversion Estimator form.
Outdoor Dining Program
SB 9 Development Standards
Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance
All projects that include new landscaped area greater than 500 square feet or remodeled landscaped area greater than 2,500 square feet must comply with the Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (MWELO). Landscape architects are required to self-certify that their landscape and irrigation plans comply with MWELO and self-certify that the landscaping and irrigation as installed is consistent with the approved plans and complies with MWELO.