Application Forms and Handouts


Note: The following applications are accepted online only. Paper application forms are not accepted for the following:

  • Zoning Clearances
  • Fence Permits
  • Sign Permits
  • Oversize Vehicle Permits

Please visit the online application page to submit the above applications online.

Development Applications

Construction and Demolition Waste Forms

All projects involving demolition or construction are required to fill out Construction and Demolition Form 1 prior to commencing the project, and Form 2 within 45 days of project completion.

Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance

All projects that include new landscaped area greater than 500 square feet or remodeled landscaped area greater than 2,500 square feet must comply with the Model Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (MWELO). Landscape architects are required to self-certify that their landscape and irrigation plans comply with MWELO and self-certify that the landscaping and irrigation as installed is consistent with the approved plans and complies with MWELO.